• Membership compulsory.
• Any Resident Individual - Single Accounts.
• Two or more individuals in Joint Accounts,(maximum 4 persons***)
• Illiterate Persons
• Visually Impaired Persons
• Partnership firm, Private limited companies, Proprietors concerns.
• KYC is mandatory
• Simplest deposit option available to the depositor.
• An ideal option for banking and saving amongst the younger generation.
• Easy to operate. Terms and conditions expressed clearly for understanding on saving form.
• No hidden costs.
• Provision for nomination.
Initial Deposit for opening Savings Account & minimum balance to be maintained in the account : Rs 300 /-
RATE OF INTEREST
Interest @ 3.50% p.a., are being calculated on monthly product basis and will be credited twice in a year in March and September.
Pass book will be given to every savings bank depositor with saving account number with his/her name and address and all transactions with date, balance and vice-versa.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR OPENING AN ACCOUNT / MEMBERSHIP
• Two copies of latest colour photographs.
• Proof of residence (Passport, Driving license, Ration card, Voters card, Electricity bill, Aadhar card etc.)
• Photo Identity Proof.
• Introduction by person known and acceptable to the Patsanstha.
• Permanent Account Number (PAN) with original for verification.
• Initial deposit in cash